The Bowen Law Group is heavily involved with the expansion of the entertainment industry throughout the Southeast, particularly in the areas of film and television production and music. We understand the complex questions that routinely arise in the entertainment field and take pride in crafting innovative solutions to challenging issues. Our Savannah-based entertainment lawyers represent individuals and companies (domestic and international) in all areas of entertainment industry, including producers, production companies, directors, talent, writers, photographers, commercial artists and other creative professionals.
The Bowen Law Group’s extensive expertise in the industry allows us to provide comprehensive representation to entertainment professionals. We help our clients identify opportunities, resolve potential issues before they arise, manage risk and free them to focus squarely on the creative aspect of their work rather than the legal details.
The Bowen Law Group’s entertainment practice includes:
- Production legal for film and television
- Music attorney services- artists, managers, producers, labels
- Theft of idea, misappropriation, defamation and privacy suits
- Labor and union counsel, IATSE National Term Agreements
- Royalty collection actions
- NCAA Name, Image, Likeness (“NIL”) representation
- Rights acquisitions
- Georgia film, television and digital entertainment tax credit
- Social media influencers, viral videos, SEC disclosure compliance
- Celebrity engagement and endorsement agreements
- Video game and software clearances and licenses
- Non-Fungible Token (“NFT”) minting and transactions